The Hyperswitch Card Vault is a highly performant and a secure vault to save sensitive data such as payment card details, bank account details etc.
It is designed in an polymorphic manner to handle and store any type of sensitive information making it highly scalable with extensive coverage of payment methods and processors.
Hyperswitch Card Vault is built with a GDPR compliant personal identifiable information (PII) storage and secure encryption algorithms to be fully compliant with PCI DSS requirements.
Here’s a quick guide to Get Started with setting up Hyperswitch Card Vault.
How does Hyperswitch Card Vault work?
- Your application will communicate with Hyperswitch Card Vault via a middleware.
- All requests and responses to and from the middleware are signed and encrypted with the JWS and JWE algorithms.
- The locker supports CRD APIs on the /data and /cards endpoints -
- Cards are stored against the combination of merchant and customer identifiers.
- Internal hashing checks are in place to avoid data duplication.
- Master Key - AES generated key to that is encrypted/decrypted by the custodian keys to run the locker and associated configurations.
- Custodian Keys - AES generated key that is used to encrypt and decrypt the master key. It broken into two keys (key 1 and key 2) and available with two custodians to enhance security.
Follow this guide to setup - Get Started